EDGE is an integrated team of landscape architects, planners, and development consultants who balance creativity and functionality to create dynamic, interactive places. We believe in thoughtful planning and purposeful design. At EDGE, that means looking for every opportunity to create economically, socially, and environmentally impactful solutions. We protect the unique history, culture, and environmental features of a place while prioritizing functionality and the economic impact of our designs on the communities we work in. We are project leaders and collaborative partners. We deliver design solutions within budget and on schedule to architects, engineers, corporate clients, private developers, private and non-profit institutions, public agencies, and municipalities in markets across the United States.
Toledo Project Manager / Landscape Architect
We are looking for a creative and motivated landscape architect, architect, or urban designer/planner to manage projects for our Toledo office. This individual will have the opportunity to work in a flexible environment with the chance to collaborate with EDGE team members across all offices. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a level of expertise across a wide project portfolio, working on projects from conceptual design through construction documentation and implementation for both private and public clients. A successful candidate should exhibit strong design and communication skills, as well as a working knowledge of site planning and design principles.
Desired Skills & Responsibilities
- 10+ years of experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrated project experience involving master planning, site planning, and detailed site design.
- Project management and consultant coordination experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Strong work ethic - independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to be on project site as needed for inventory, analysis, and construction administration
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Lumion, and Revit
- Proficient in 3d modeling and design documentation in Revit software. Provide a work sample to be included in submitted portfolio
- Proficiency with SketchUp or other 3D modeling software is preferred but not required
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Urban Design, Planning, or other related design field.
Please email resume and portfolio to: Nick Bockerstette firstname.lastname@example.org